Wherever you take your driving test, each and every test centre will represent its own set of challenges.
Most people tend to choose the test centre that’s in their own town or city due to location. Others however opt for a test centre that’s likely to involve different types of roads on the test routes. For instance, someone living in a very busy area may choose a test centre that takes you on less busy roads and possibly rural roads.
Those that are familiar with roads in and around a test centre are often more likely to pass however. The driving test routes section provides an insight into the types of roads each test centre offers.
FIND A LOCAL DRIVING TEST CENTRE
Find your local DVSA driving test centre by selecting the letter that starts with your town or city from below.
Displaying driving test centres B – Page 3
Displaying results page three of three of 63 driving test centres
- Brodick (Isle of Arran) Driving Test Centre
- Bromley Driving Test Centre
- Bromsgrove Driving Test Centre
- Buckie Driving Test Centre
- Burgess Hill Driving Test Centre
- Burton on Trent Driving Test Centre
- Bury (Lancashire) Driving Test Centre
- Bury St Edmunds Driving Test Centre
- Buxton Driving Test Centre